At this event, Donna Maria and insurance expert Chris VanLeeuwen provide you with the insurance information you need to lead your business forward with peace and confidence. This recording provides answers to questions and gives you the direction you need to make confident and informed decision about this important aspect of entrepreneurship.
What You Will Learn About:
- Handcrafted Soap and Cosmetics (soap, cosmetics, candles, wax melts, jewelry, pet products) (starting at 2:50)
- Artisan Food and Beverage (food and beverage, not nutritional supplements) (starting at 6:01)
- Artisan Crafts (photographs, pottery, blown glass, scrapbooks …) (starting at 10:53)
- Estheticians and Massage Therapists (also covers fitness instructors, aromatherapists, henna artists, Reiki masters, bodyworkers …) (starting at 13:42)
- Non-Handmade Beauty Products (all products covered by Handcrafted Soap and Cosmetics, but made for you by a third party) (starting at 16:57)
- Canadian Coverage (starting at 20:28)
- Topical CBD Coverage (starting at 21:35)
- Q+A (starting at 25:56)
- And much more…
Watch the Video
Links + Resources
If you have further questions for Chris, call him at 801-216-8257 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Important Note: The information contained herein does not, and is not intended to, constitute legal advice, but is provided for general informational purposes only. You should not act or refrain from acting on the basis of any content included here without seeking legal advice. Contact us if you would like assistance finding an attorney to assist you.)