IBN Members: Login Below
Need help logging in? Use the FAQ below!
If you cannot recall your username, you can use the email address you used to enroll in the Indie Business Network as your username.
1. Click “Lost Your Password?”
2. Enter the username or email address you used when you set up your IBN membership. (If you cannot recall your username OR your email address, contact us and request them. Once we send them to you, come back here and follow the steps. For security reasons, we cannot reset your password for you.)
3. Click “Get New Password”
4. You will receive an email with a link that is valid for 24 hours ONLY.
5. Click the link in the email and you will be taken to a page with a pre-filled password.
NOTE: There is a new password already in the window. If you click “Reset Password” without changing the default password, your new password will be reset to the default password generated for you.
If you do not want to use the default password as your new password, delete the default password in the form and enter the password of your choice.
NOTE: The new password must be at least twelve characters long. To make it stronger, use upper and lower case letters, numbers, and symbols like ! ” ? $ % ^ & ).
6. Log in with your new password.