The Artisan Made Show is a boutique shopping community for people who love to buy local and Artisan Made products. The show is live streamed in our private shopping community, and recorded for playback on our blog, Youtube, Instagram and all major social media outlets.
We do not feature mass manufactured products. Instead, we showcase niche Indie brands, bringing you not only useful products that solve real world problems, but also a shopping experience that makes it fun and easy for you to buy American Made products.
If you would like to be considered to appear live on the show with our creative director and host, Donna Maria, please submit the form below. Since launching just hours ago, we have been happily inundated with inquiries. Please know that we are doing our best to get back with you as quickly as we can. We promise you will receive a reply!
A Few Important Notes
Here are the basic requirements to be considered to sell your products on the Artisan Made Show. If you do not currently meet each of these requirements, please submit an application at a later time.
• Your product may not be mass produced
• You must have a working, easy to use website
• The founder and CEO/owner of your company must appear on the show (no assistants)
• You must have clear and high quality product photographs
• You must be willing to send the show host full sizes of the products you want to sell on the show
• You must understand that we do not guarantee any sales as a result of appearing on the show
• You must be willing to pay the show entrance fee once your application is accepted. Currently, the fee is $100 for members of the Indie Business Network, and $175 for non-members. (If you are not a member, you can join here now, or you can join after your application is accepted.)